This training we will go over the following topics:
- Managing your project: learn how to distribute rights, permissions and manage the costs among the participants of your collaboration
- Connecting Research Drive to your workspaces
- Creating custom configurations with scripts in Ansible, Powershell or Docker for your virtual machines
This is a follow-up of the Introduction to SURF Research Cloud training.
Research Engineers, PhD Students, Professors.
The language of instruction is English.
- Experience in running Linux commands is recommended
- Experience in version control (git)
The training will be hosted at SURF’s office in Amsterdam.
Science Park 140
1098 XG Amsterdam