This training we will go over the following topics:
- Creating your own catalog items (custom configuration) and components (configuration building blocks)
- Explanation of the base configuration of MS Windows done by SURF Research Cloud
- Demo of high secure environment
- Creating a component to install an application
This is a follow-up of the Introduction to SURF Research Cloud training.
Research Engineers, PhD Students, Professors.
The language of instruction is English. Registration is free.
- Bring your own laptop
- A browser (Chrome or Firefox will do nicely)
- Experience in using Powershell is recommended
- Experience in version control (git)
The training will be hosted at SURF’s office in Amsterdam.
Science Park 140
1098 XG Amsterdam