Reserve December 7 in your calendar for the Advanced Computing User Day. A day with best practices, the latest developments in HPC and the place where you can meet other HPC users and get in touch with experts from different sectors such as Physics and Astronomy; Biology and Bioinformatics; Climate and Earth Sciences to exchange knowledge.
What to expect?
- Gain insights into the latest advancements, trends, and best practices in advanced computing technology, applications, and methodologies to stay ahead in your field
- Learn and get inspired by skilled speakers and other peers
- Case studies and best practices from other researchers and industry professionals
- Connect with other advanced computing communities, peers and people from SURF and EuroCC Netherlands
- Inside tips & tricks for the most efficient use of the SURF HPC systems
- Get updated and share your thoughts about the latest state of the HPC services of SURF and EuroCC
- Access to resources: gather information about available resources, grants, and funding opportunities that can support your HPC-related projects or initiatives
Call for proposals
Would you like to contribute? The call for proposals is now open until 28th of September! Submit your proposal
- Researchers at academia who use SURF services for HPC
- Researchers who use advanced computing for their research
- Industry professionals at start-ups or sme’s who use advanced computing
- Professionals at public administrations
We would be happy to welcome you on the 7th of December at one of the Amsterdam’s national heritage sites and icons: The Royal Tropical Institute.
Stay tuned for registration details.
Advanced Computing User Day 2023 is an initiative of SURF and EuroCC Netherlands.